Aug 11, 2022

Moving On

I'm wrapping up another year as Coordinator of the Southern Utah Devil Pup program that Bill and I brought to Southern Utah in 2006.  2006 was the first group of teens from Utah to attend camp at Camp Pendleton for this citizenship program and we have now graduated 138 kids and taken a whole bunch of awards thanks to a really good Liaison Rep/trainer.  

So now that I've been involved in the Devil Pup program for 44+ years, starting in California when Bill and I married, I'm wanting to retire.  It's really difficult to find someone younger (that is key) who has the time and is computer literate and has the right personality for herding a bunch of cats, er teenagers and busy parents.  It may take a while for the search.  We thought we had it worked out, but the right fit wasn't there.  There should be a Zip Recruiter for volunteering!



No comments:

Post a Comment